Roseville Public School : From the Office

Enrolment Information

Roseville Public School has a strict enrolment policy. Due to limited space, only children living within the designated catchment area can be accepted.  You can use the NSW Public School Finder to determine which school your address is zoned for

An application to enrol can be completed from the school's office during office hours. Please ask the office staff for assistance in completing these forms if required.  

Application to enrol in a NSW Government school

Roseville Public School additional enrolment requirements

When you come to the school to enrol your child please bring these documents with you:

  • Proof of student's residential address.  Four current proofs (please refer to RPS Additional Enrolment forms).
  • Birth Certificate or identity documents
  • Copies of family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)
  • Immunisation history statement

If your child is a permanent resident but not an Australian citizen, you will need to provide:

  • Passport 
  • Permanent residency visa

If your child is a temporary visa holder you will also need to provide:

  • Authority to enrol
  • Authority to enrol or evidence of permission to transfer
  • Evidence of the visa the student has applied for

International Students:

Please visit the following webpage for more information:

Login © Roseville Public School. All Rights Reserved 2010.
Site design by Essence Creative